We hope you can find everything you need. Riverless Cottage is focused on producing high quality, delicious and healthy kombucha.
We are currently at the Hobart Farmgate Markets on Barrack Street every Sunday from 8.30am to 1.00pm.
Our products can also be purchased from the following retail outlets -
- Our shop at 1A Franklin Street, Richmond
- Czegs Cafe at Richmond https://www.facebook.com/czegsc
- Little Missy Patisserie, 151 Argyle Street, Hobart https://www.facebook.com/littlemissypatisserie
- Masaaki's Sushi at Geeveston https://www.facebook.com/Masaakis-Sushi-Geeveston-133400560012836/
Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!
We current have two varieties.
- Black tea and raw sugar. This is the classic kombucha with a taste like a mild apple cider vinegar.
- Green tea and honey. A more unusual style with the fermentation being done on The fructose and glucose in the honey with no added sugar. Beautiful for those who love the taste of honey.
There are currently several other flavours under development so watch out for these planned Spring releases
Our kombucha is packaged in two bottle sizes
- 300ml - perfect for a quick, healthy, refreshing drink.
Cost - $4.50 with -50 bottle refund.
- 750ml - the perfect option for the fridge at home, allowing for a cold, delicious, nourishng drink at any time.Cost - $9.00 with $1 bottle refund.